Sunday, January 30, 2011

Superstore Frozen Food

Ideally we should be eating fresh, local food but time and money don't always allow us to afford this luxury.

I work with a basic guideline of at least one freshly prepared dish per meal but I like to throw in one or two other dishes. Either leftovers, one of my own frozen soups and stews or a frozen meal from Superstore.

I like Superstore Frozen Food because they offer many healthy choices that do not include chemical preservatives, MSG or Trans Fats...at reasonable prices.



Here's a list of some of my family's favourites. The Brand is either President's Choice or PC Blue Menu.

1. Samosas
2. Spanakopita
3. Four Cheese Pizza
4. Indian Hors D'oeuvres
5. Herbed Mozzarella Fingers
6. Portabello Mushroom Burgers

No comments:

Post a Comment